Welcome to the
"Landhaus Strickenmacher" in East Tyrol
"Integrity and simple life!"
On your vacation we are trying to convey the impression of this life style and the value of a simple life. Welcome to your travel destination in the Upper Pusteria Valley - our farmhouse “Landhaus Strickenmacher”, which has been restored with all its period features.
Upon request we offer you our personal assistance – as to the rest, the house is all yours.
We are looking forward to your visit!
Yours sincerely, family Trojer
We have gently adapted our country house, which dates back to the 17th century, to modern requirements. Its charm conveys a special holiday feeling and due to its amenities it will serve you as a cosy home during your stay!
There are three holiday apartments, all furnished with attention to detail, which offer enough space to go on holidays even with an extended family or with friends.
The village “Strassen” is situated in the Upper Pusteria Valley and is an ideal starting point for sports activities during summer as well as during winter. It does not matter if you are interested in cycling, hiking, swimming, skiing or cross-country skiing – we are certain that here you are going to find whatever your heart desires.
We are also pleased to offer you, as a guest in our house, a daily supply of fresh bread. Especially the types of bread “Volkzeiner” and “Zigeunerkraut”, with their unique spice mixture, are very popular among our guests!
The village “Strassen” is situated close to the Italian border and we highly recommend to take an excursion to the massif “Drei Zinnen”.
Reasons to spend your vacations in our house
- Spacious and well-maintained apartments
- it will be a special kind of residing - with rooms panelled in wood and without plastic flooring
- natural products on site
- we offer our personal assistance
- to feel welcomed also by our neighbours
- cleanliness and comfort
- unspoiled nature, originality and authenticity of the East Tyrolians
- the sunshine city Lienz as a travel destination
- climbing as an attractive leisure time activity
- preserved and appreciated nature, also by the East Tyrolians
- we take professional and special care for our guests
- a modest way of residing without missing modern comfort
- perfect climate and plenty of hours of sunshine in East Tyrol
- the proximity to the South Tyrolean Dolomites
- room for privacy and tranquillity